9:55 PM

Boldin Selected in 2010 Draft

The Cardinals traded Boldin, a Pro Bowler who's been uncontented with his contract for nearly two years, and a fifth-round draft pick to the Baltimore Ravens for third- and fourth-round selections in the 2010 draft.

"I'm definitely excited," Boldin said in a statement. "For me, I've been hoping for this for a year since I first heard that the Ravens might be interested in me. I even talked with Ray (Lewis) about it a year ago.
"I really look at this as a great opportunity for me. They love football in Baltimore.

I know that from when the Cardinals played there a few years ago. That place was loud, very impressive by the fans. The Ravens play a certain way. They play as hard and as physical as any team in the league, and I want to add to that. I think I play the way they play."